- Cabbage Is Packed With Nutrients.
- Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Folate, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium
- It May Help Keep Inflammation in Check.
- Cabbage contains powerful antioxidants that may help to reduce inflammation
- It Helps Improve Digestion.
- Cabbage contains insoluble fiber, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
- May Help Keep Your Heart Healthy.
- Cabbage contains powerful pigments called anthocyanins, which have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- May Lower Blood Pressure.
- Potassium helps keep blood pressure within a healthy range. Increasing your intake of potassium-rich foods like cabbage may help lower high blood pressure levels.
Health Benefits of Cabbage
Large, Medium, Small
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.